When is a user visible?
You can only see a user in the user's list if you both have access to the same company. When a user do not have access to any company, this user will become hidden in Basecone.
What causes a user to become invisible?
There are several reasons that can cause a user to go hidden. If one of the below action was taken, the user will become hidden in Basecone:
- The company the user had access to was deleted
- The company's access was removed from the user's setting by another user
- The user removed the company's access from their own user settings
Steps to retrieve a hidden user
- Log in as Super user (or ask a Super user for help)
- Go to the Settings - Company
- Go to users tab to see all to see all the users access to the company
- Search for the username and change the access by clicking on No to Yes
- Control if the user is visible in the user's list (Settings - Users)
📌 You can also use these steps to control if a user is completely deleted in Basecone. Only the Basecone Superuser have the option to delete a user.
See article: How can I delete a user in Basecone?