We are happy and excited to welcome you to integrate with the Twinfield accounting system. In this manual you will find the steps to link your Twinfield account to Basecone.
- Add Twinfield as the accounting system
- Import company from Twinfield
- Company Settings
- Create user(s)
Step 1: Add Twinfield as the accounting system
When you start using Basecone, an accounting system needs to be created and then you can link the connection to Twinfield. Before you create this connection, it is essential that you have a login account of Twinfield to make this connection.
As a Super user, you can add Twinfield as the accounting system in Basecone when you go to Settings > Office > Accounting system. Click on the blue button to 'Add accounting system' at the bottom of the screen.
In the next screen, follow the steps below to create a Twinfield connection:
- Accounting system - select Twinfield.
- User account, Password, Accounting system code - enter your login credentials of Twinfield. These are the same login credentials from this page.
- Basecone synchronisation use - select a user in Basecone to be the Basecone synchronisation user. This user will be used to synchronise the master data between Twinfield and Basecone. We advice to link it to a Twinfield user who has all permission rights to the company in Twinfield.
When all information are filled in, press the Add button. Our system will verify your login details entered and when it's successful, the status will become 'Login success'.
Step 2: Import company from Twinfield
After your Twinfield account is successfully linked to Basecone, you are now able to import a company to Basecone that this synchronisation user has access to in Twinfield. Go to Settings - Companies and click on +Add companies.
- Select the accounting system Twinfield you created in step 1
- Select the company to import it into Basecone
Select one or more companies that you want to add and click on the blue button 'Add' to add the company to Basecone. The company is added immediately and you can find it in the list of companies. After the company is added, the email is not active yet. Control this in the fourth column in the company list. Wait until the email is visible and then you can deliver documents to Basecone by email.
Step 3: Company Settings
For each company, a Super user or Accountant, can manage and/or change the company's settings at Settings - Companies - Action (edit). Click here for more information.
Step 4: Create user(s)
New users can easily be created in Basecone. You can add new user via the function Users and +Add user(s). Click here for more information on how to create new users.
After the user is created, it is possible to make changes in the user roles or change permission access in the user's settings. Click here for more information.
You are now ready to start booking in Basecone.