When is a user visible?
You can only see a user in the user's list if you both have access to the same company. When a user do not have access to any company, this user will become hidden in Basecone.
What causes a user to become invisible?
There are several reasons why a user goes hidden. If one of the below action was taken, the user will become hidden in Basecone:
- The company the user had access to was deleted in Basecone
- The company was migrated/transferred to another Basecone environment
- The company was removed from the user's setting by another user
- The user removed the company's access from their own user settings
- Or something went wrong when creating the user
Steps to retrieve a hidden user
- Log in as Super user (or ask a Super user for help)
- Go to Settings - Company - Action (edit)
- Go to tab Users
- Type in the username or email to find the user
- Control the Access status of the user
- Click on No to change the access status to Yes
- Control if the user is visible in the user's list (Settings - Users)
📌 You can also use these steps to control if a user is completely deleted in Basecone. Only the Basecone Superuser have the option to delete a user.
See article: How can I delete a user in Basecone?