In Basecone you have the possibility to have invoices approved by users with the role 'authoriser'. In the article "Create new user(s)" you can read more on how you can create one or multiple users with the role 'authorisator'. Only a user with the role Superuser or Accountant of your Basecone environment can create this user because there are costs associated with this role. The authorisation workflow can be enabled for the following two ways: authorisation before booking and authorisation after booking.
Below we will explain the process of authorisation before booking:
- Assigning authoriser(s) in the Home screen, this setting can be set as mandatory and you can select a predefined authorisation flow
- Documents are approved or rejected by the authoriser
- Rejected invoices are returned to the Home screen under 'tagging'.
- The authorisation administrator can monitor the entire process and take action if necessary
- Automatic notifications for authorisers