Flux is the mobile authorisation app from Basecone.
With Flux app you can authorise documents on your smartphone, whenever and where you are. Approve, reject, put on hold, read and add comments - this is easy, everywhere and fast with Basecone Flux.
The Flux app is available to download for free in Google Play Store and iTunes.
On the web application, documents that require attention are assigned for authorisation. Authoriser(s) can review and approve these documents with just a single swipe using the mobile Basecone Flux app. Swipe right to approve a document or swipe left to reject it. A document can place a document on hold and the user must add a remark.
Log in to to the app
When you open the app for the very first time, it will ask for your login details. After you enter your login details, you will be prompt to set a 5 digit pincode. Click here for more information.
In the home-screen of the Flux app, you will find the menu settings on the upper left corner with the three stripes. Here you have four options:
- Dashboard: here it will bring you back to the home screen
- Settings: here you can set the your preferred language. You can also send a message to our Support team and see your previous conversations with Support.
- Log Out: you can log your user out of the app.
When you open the menu, you can also see your username and office code.
Dashboard: number of documents to authorise
In the home screen, the number in the circle indicates how many documents are awaiting to be authorised for the selected company (see below image on the left).
To view the documents, tap on the circle.
Access to multiple companies
If you have access to multiple companies, you can switch between them by tapping the grey button at the bottom: SWITCH. You can also see the amount of documents pending for approval per company.
View pending document(s)
Tap on the number in the circle on the home screen, it will redirect you to the Authorisation Overview. On this page, you will see an overview of all the documents pending for approval by you. Tap on one of the three filter to view the followings:
- Show all to view all documents
- To authorise to view documents that needs to be authorised and
- On hold to view documents that have the status on hold.
How to recognize the authorisation flow of an invoice
If the authorisation is before or after booking, this can be easily recognized in the Flux app using the example from the image above, you can easily recognize the difference (see image above on the right):
- document requires authorisation before booking (review invoice only)
- document requires authorisation after booking
- authoriser has the option to view the booking details (see below)
- this document is not approved and has the status on hold
Control the booking details for after booking
Tap on the menu button on the bottom right corner of the screen to view the document details. Here you can view the tag, the transaction date, due date, supplier, invoice number, total amount and the invoice description of an invoice. This screen is split between the Header and Lines (see below).
View or add a comment to an invoice
When you tap on the the grey comment-icon on the bottom left corner, you can view comments from other authoriser(s) or you can add a comment yourself to the invoice.
Approve, reject, on hold or skip the invoice
Tap on a document in the Authorisation Overview to view the invoice. When you are looking at the invoice, double-tap on the screen to zoom-in on the invoice. For each invoice, you can perform one of the following actions:
- Swipe right 🡆 to approve the invoice right away
- Swipe left 🡄 to reject the invoice and indicate the reason why this action is taken
- Swipe up 🡅 to put the invoice on hold if you cannot make a decision right now or
- Swipe down 🡇 to skip and review the next invoice
Control the authorser(s) assigned to the invoice
By tapping on the eye-icon on the top right corner, you can see the authorisers that are assigned to the invoice and view the authorisation workflow of the invoice;
before and / or after booking.